Last updated on: August 5th, 2015
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, POSTCARDS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to PEN & PISTOL on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain PEN & PISTOL property.
- PEN & PISTOL takes your privacy seriously.
- PEN & PISTOL will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- PEN & PISTOL Online collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at PEN & PISTOL Online, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
- PEN & PISTOL uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to www.PENANDPISTOL.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of PEN & PISTOL.
PEN & PISTOL will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of PEN & PISTOL to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
- We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
- When you visit PENANDPISTOL.com, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
- After you place an order at PEN & PISTOL Online, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with UPS tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
We would like you to have a enjoyable and secure shopping experience at PEN & PISTOL Online; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than PEN & PISTOL.
To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.
- All orders are shipped by UPS on business days (Monday to Friday) excluding holidays.
- Orders placed before 1 PM EST on business days will begin processing that day, orders placed after 1 PM EST will begin processing the following business day. Ground orders will be shipped within 48 hours of processing.
- For overnight service, orders must be submited Monday-Friday by 11AM EST. Overnight orders places on Thursday after 11AM through Friday 11AM EST will arrive on Monday.
- Overnight delivery orders placed on Friday after 11AM EST and over the weekend will arrive on Tuesday. Note: During our online sample, overnight shipping starts from the date the order is fully processed, which is within 48 hours of placing the order during high traffic times.
- If you choose to ship your orders to multiple locations, there will be additional charges for each destination.
- We are unable to ship to PO Box and military addresses.
- Returns are accepted no later than 30 days from time of order. Customers are responsible for all return costs. Return address will be provided by our Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can select to send a package to:
- Billing Address- the same address as your billing address for your credit card.
- Shipping Address- an alternate address for you
PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR PRIVACY & POLICY TERMS: 1-201-912-3583